PAC & NextGen Sr. Specialist
Summary: Spearhead communication and marketing efforts to increase PAC fundraising and dealer engagement. Support NADA PAC state team fundraising initiatives. Serve as project manager for NextGen- related events, programs and initiatives; liaise across NADA departments on NextGen initiatives and programs.
- Manage NADA PAC’s NextGen Leadership Club fundraising program.
- Process and manage NADA PAC fundraising contributions.
- Design financial summary reports for state fundraising teams and distribute reports monthly.
- Ensure all contributions are compliant with federal election law and NADA PAC policies.
- Maintain NADA PAC contributor records, track monthly receipts and and assist accounting department with administration of contributor records.
- Maintain records of all returned checks and statuses and contact contributors in order to resolve accounting exceptions.
- Manage processing of auto-charged contributions.
- Assist with the planning of the Washington Conference.
- Responsible for all aspects of NextGen events at Washington Conference and Convention, including budget, programming, and communications.
- Serve, in conjunction with the Director of Grassroots Advocacy, as liaison to NextGen dealers.
- Participate in Dealer Academy class presentations on legislative and political advocacy and ensure legal compliance with federal election rules in conjunction with these classes.
- Develop communications and digital strategies to engage NextGen dealers in NADA legislative and grassroots initiatives. Maintain PAC website.
- Develop creative and incisive messaging to communicate legislative issues to NADA dealer members and dealership employees.
- Draft and edit solicitations, memos, letters, NADA PAC annual report and other written communications.
- Draft and coordinate production of fundraising reference manuals, marketing brochures, infographics, and other solicitation and informational materials.
- Maintain NADA PAC website, including NADA PAC Trustee and State Chairman pages and major donor program information.
- Assist in organizing contributor hospitality functions at the NADA Convention.
- Work with vendors on ordering contributor pins, gifts, awards and other necessary recognition items.
- Respond to external questions and concerns posed by NADA PAC contributors and fundraising teams
- Attend state associations’ NextGen events to promote NADA PAC and NADA NextGen initiatives.
- Coordinate candidate contributions, as needed.
- Assist in updating Congressional Partner lists, as needed.
- Attend fundraisers and PAC events, as needed.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience
Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 5 years of legislative or political experience. Social media marketing experience desirable. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively and professionally with board members and contributors. Must be detail oriented, able to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
MS Office Suite proficiency required. Ability to quickly assimilate to Impexium membership and Cision fundraising database required.
Physical Demands: The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will occasionally be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must have the ability to travel up to 10%.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2019-08-05