Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Paid Media Strategist
Engage is seeking a Paid Media Strategist to join our team of innovative public affairs professionals. The Paid Media Strategist will collaborate with Engage’s strategy and creative teams to develop, execute, and analyze complex digital campaigns for our clients. If you’re interested in teaming up with Fortune 500 companies, leading advocacy organizations, and the nation’s top trade associations to deliver winning solutions in a fun, fast-paced environment—we want to talk.
The ideal Paid Media Strategist is a passionate storyteller, a creative thinker, an organized doer, and a motivated team player. We are looking for someone with superior communication skills who is comfortable handling high-profile clients and actively problem solves. This position requires a deep understanding of project management and the ability to anticipate client needs while coordinating multiple accounts, tasks, and deadlines. The right person for this job will not only use all of these talents but thrive in our collaborative team environment.
- Plan, execute, and analyze effective digital marketing campaigns;
- Manage the development of email, advertising, and social media content;
- Manage multiple editorial calendars;
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns including budget management, media buys, and optimization;
- Work seamlessly with our executive, strategy, and creative teams;
- Foster relationships with clients built on outstanding service and trust.
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience in an agency or comparable campaign setting;
- At least 2-3 years direct experience managing paid campaign placement and optimization through Facebook Ads Manager; experience advertising on other social media, PPC, and programmatic platforms a plus;
- Fantastic interpersonal skills: dynamic and charismatic;
- Excellent social media and content marketing strategy skills;
- Deep understanding of and experience with leading email marketing platforms;
- Experience with leading web content management systems like WordPress;
- Experience in successful client-facing presentations and pitches;
- Understanding of the current federal public affairs and legislative environment;
- Experience with basic data analysis and Excel;
- Experience with advertising platforms such as AdWords, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn;
- Experience using Project Management software like Teamwork;
- Experience tracking metrics using systems like Google Analytics;
- Innovative spirit with a desire to constantly improve.
Engage is a full-service digital agency based in Alexandria, VA. Our mission is to impact the world around us through bold strategy and innovative technology. We offer competitive compensation packages because we want to work with the best. This is a very exciting time to join Engage as our current growth means that this person can play a major role in the firm’s future.
If you’re passionate about digital and public affairs and looking to grow alongside a great company, we want to talk to you.
Salary commensurate with experience. Engage is an equal opportunity employer. A cover letter is required.
Job posted: 2022-08-03