Paid Social Media Manager
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
Overview & Responsibilities
The Manager, Paid Media will produce and support paid social and digital media advertising campaigns on key social/digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google Search, and more for all marketing priorities across the MTV Entertainment Group of ViacomCBS (MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, VH1, TV Land, CMT, Smithsonian Channel, Pop TV, and Logo).
The candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and have experience in paid social media marketing and advertising. They should possess excellent communication, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns on self-service advertising platforms including Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, etc
- Familiar and comfortable creating, trafficking, and optimizing campaigns across multiple social networks and ad buying platforms
- Responsible for producing and presenting paid media recommendations and launching campaigns from the ground up, including new testing opportunities
- Organize and manage internal marketing support across various departments and platforms
- Ensure all branding opportunities w/3rd parties are on strategy without sacrificing brand integrity
- Monitor campaign spends and optimize media spends as necessary
- Create campaign wrap up reports, standard methodologies documents, and other presentations as needed
- Oversee day-to-day budget, track spends, IO’s, contracts, and payments
- Managing the submission and delivery of creative requests for ads, emails, and display units
- Code and deploy email marketing campaigns as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or advertising
- 3-4 years of experience planning and executing paid marketing campaigns on various platforms
- Paid Social Media experience required
- 2+ years of experience executing paid advertising campaigns on key self-service platforms including, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Google AdWords
- Expertise in search-SEM marketing a requirement; basic understanding of all digital media subject areas
- Experience executing paid advertising efforts to drive app installs, website conversions, etc (preferred but not required)
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
- Ability to juggle several projects with ease and perform under pressure
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
- Comfortable working with ever-changing software on various platforms
- Basic Photoshop skills (preferred but not required)
- Great sense of humor
- Love for comedy and pop culture!
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-10-10