Paid Social Media Manager
Paid Social Media Manager
Jackson Spalding is seeking a Paid Social Media Manager to join our growing team in Atlanta or Dallas. In this role, you will develop, implement, monitor and report on performance of paid social media advertising campaigns across a wide variety of clients. This role is responsible not only for implementing paid social campaigns but also is responsible for leading projects, process development, and decision-making in this key area for our business. In addition, there is opportunity to support our rapidly growing advertising and digital marketing capabilities as needed or as your interests guide you.
About Jackson Spalding
Jackson Spalding was founded in 1995 with a vision to be the most trusted and respected agency in our industry. With offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles and Athens, Ga., and additional team members located throughout the country, Jackson Spalding partners with clients to provide a full range of integrated public relations and marketing services. The company’s roster of clients includes The Coca-Cola Company, Toyota, Delta Air Lines, Google, Orkin, Primrose Schools and many others.
The company’s culture has been celebrated with consistent inclusion on Best Places to Work lists, and in 2019, the agency was nationally ranked as a Top Place to Work by PR News. Jackson Spalding’s campaigns have received numerous accolades, winning industry recognitions ranging from the SABRE Awards to the ADDYs. In 2020, Forbes named Jackson Spalding one of America’s Best PR Agencies. To learn more, visit www.JacksonSpalding.com.
- Develop strategies and lead implementation of social media advertising campaigns that meet client business objectives – including strategy, timeline and budget development – across a wide variety of clients.
- Provide guidance to junior social media specialists to ensure plans are executed and managed in a way that exceeds expectations and delivers against identified client KPIs.
- Cultivate respecting and trusting relationships with clients and fellow team members.
- Monitor campaign performance and provide actionable analysis and optimization recommendations.
- Work with creative team to develop social media advertising content/copy that aligns with platform specifications and best practices. Write and edit copy as needed for social media ads.
- Track industry trends and emerging social media communities and platform/audience-targeting capabilities. Share actionable learnings with internal team(s).
- Provide input for pitches and deliverables including but not limited to social media advertising strategy, including opportunities on emerging platforms and the latest audience-targeting capabilities.
- Maintain and update repository of social media and digital resources.
- Participate in decision-making for social media assignments and team direction.
- Manage agency’s advertising accounts and campaign manager accounts and onboard other internal team members as needed.
- Work effectively with fellow members of the Jackson Spalding Digital and Paid Media teams and our other interdisciplinary teams (Client Advisory, Creative, PR, Analytics, etc.).
- Coach junior members to build their social media advertising strategy skills to ensure creativity and innovation is reflected in their client recommendations.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-7 years in social media and digital marketing.
- Active on social media.
- Advanced knowledge of social media advertising strategy and foundational knowledge of complementary digital marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated success planning, implementing and reporting on full-funnel, objective-based paid social campaigns that delivered real business value.
- Experience and competency running advertising and message performance tests on social channels.
- Learner’s mindset – passionate about social media marketing and digital marketing trends.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Diligent, responsible, organized and capable of managing multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced critical thinking skills.
- Confident and compelling presenter.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in learning new software.
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing planning and buying options, including auction, cap, and reach and frequency buying.
- Proficiency in social media advertising and analytics tools and platforms (Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager etc.).
- Proficiency in social media and digital marketing pixels, tags, event tracking, and conversion attribution, including knowledge on installation and placement instructions and event mapping.
- Proficiency in advanced audience creation and segmentation strategies related to paid social, including remarketing, website custom audiences, first-party data targeting, exclusion audiences and lookalike audiences.
- Proficiency in digital campaign measurement, with the ability to identify KPIs that deliver key business value (ROAS, conversions, revenue value, etc.).
- Experience and proficiency with one or more of the following a plus:
- Social media community management and audit tools (Sprout, Falcon, Sprinklr)
- SEO and SEM campaign tools (Google AdWords, Google Analytics)
- Email marketing campaign software (MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Content management systems (WordPress)
Jackson Spalding is an equal opportunity employer.
Job posted: 2021-07-13