Paid Social Media Strategist
Copacino Fujikado is looking for a paid social media maven ready to research, plan, execute and maintain all aspects of clients’ paid social media campaigns.
CF is an independent, award-winning agency filled with talented folks who love what we do and genuinely like working with each other.
- Create integrated social media plans that acknowledge client’s objectives and strategies while considering budget, production schedules and creative executions
- Ability to develop strategic social media recommendations, including audience recommendations and engagement metrics
- Own the skills necessary to identify appropriate social media outlets
This role includes, but is not limited to these foundational responsibilties:
- Strong strategic, creative thinker
- Ability to present to clients and develop strong relationships
- Ability to work independently in order to deliver on time
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Data-driven, analytical mind
- Create creative and strategic social media plans
- Work closely with Media Strategist to present fully integrated, cohesive plans
- Work with creative and production to ensure final creative assets align with best practices for social media platforms
- Present internally approved social media plans to clients
Campaign set up
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest. LinkedIn/TikTok a plus
- Experience implementing Facebook Pixel and other social network conversion pixels
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics. Google Tag Manager a plus
- Monitor campaigns to determine if KPIs are being met
- Provide optimization suggestions in conjunction with Media Strategy and Insights teams
- Present findings to clients at the conclusion of campaigns
- Stay abreast of social media industry advances (new technology, techniques and vendors)
- Build strong relationships with co-workers
- Be a knowledgeable resource for co-workers; help find a solution when none exists
- Contribute to a positive work environment
The Paid Social Media Strategist will strive to demonstrate our seven agency-wide core competencies and will be measured on earch during the annual performance review period:
- Accountable – possesses an overdeveloped sense of responsibility and can be counted on when the chips are down
- Critical thinker – looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answer
- Resilient – pursues everything with energy, drive, a need to finish, and doesn’t give up in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Creative – uses imagination and intuition to create something new or make unexpected, relevant changes to make something that already exists better
- Emphathetic – understand and feel what another person or client is experiencing. Strong listener
- Collaborative – work well with others since our work is always dependent on others’ efforts
- Motivated to be better – no matter what level, genuinely interested in learning, growing and honing your craft
The Paid Social Media Strategist will be an exemplar of these agency values:
Believe in the power of a creative idea
Do the right thing
Provide value beyond the fee to our clients
Strength through inclusion
Benefits (besides the satisfaction of a job well done):
- Medical, dental, vision and LTD insurance coverage will become effective the first of the month following start date. Domestic partner, spouse or dependent coverage is available at an additional charge.
- After 90-days of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company 401K plan and eligible for the employer year-end contribution based on agency profitability and regulatory requirements.
- Time off includes vacation days, sick days, volunteer days, Summer Fridays, 12 weeks of paid parental leave and 11 paid holidays per year.
- CF will provide you a stipend to partially cover home office furnishing and/or parking and public transportation. CF also reimburses cellular service costs.
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interested candidates should submit a letter expressing in detail why this is the ideal opportunity for the next stage of your career. Must include a current resume. Application materials and questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job posted: 2021-10-04