THIS POSITION REQUIRES A CURRENT Top Secret / SCI w/poly.
Core One seeks an experienced Policy Advisor to support the Office of Partner Engagements (PE)’s Mission Support Division within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). ODNI/OE promotes integrated intelligence and information sharing enterprises by developing responsive intelligence and information sharing relationships and understanding with its mission partners. PE requires contract support for a variety of subject matter expertise to support numerous tasks. Candidates should have a strong record of achievement in the IC and experience. Previous experience with the US Government, as a staff employee or contractor is desired.
- Assist in policy and privacy analysis, development, and coordination.
- Conduct periodic stakeholder surveys and analysis.
- Develop and recommend strategies and procedures to meet strategic goals.
- Act as liaison for special events.
- Support/lead the preparation for and the conduct of stakeholder meetings.
- Take meeting notes as required.
- Track deliverables.
To qualify for Mid-Level:
- Two (2) or more years of experience preparing policy-related analysis briefs and materials (e.g., papers and/or metrics) for high-level meetings and briefings.
- Advanced knowledge of policy analysis, development, and coordination.
- Advanced ability to support/prepare for policy review discussions.
- Advanced ability to produce high quality policy memorandums, point papers, and briefings that inform decision makers on policies related to ISE efforts.
To qualify for Senior-Level:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform); and
- Five (5) years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform. If 4 years of equivalent experience are used instead of a Bachelor’s degree, then a total of nine (9) years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform are required.
- Superior knowledge of IC, DoD and/or FSLT information sharing and safeguarding issues with at least twenty (20) years of overall experience and at least ten (10) working within the IC.
- Minimum of five (5) years of executive-level experience working for/closely with the IC, DoD and/or relevant FSLT organizations.
- Demonstrated success working closely with national governance boards, committees, and working groups to advance information sharing efforts, such as the IC Information Sharing Steering Committee (IC-ISSC), National Security Council (NSC) staff, and the NIM for Western Hemisphere & Homeland (NIM/WH&H) Strategy Board.
About Core One
Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational and technical solutions to our Nation’s most complex national security challenges. In order to achieve our mission, Core One values people first and is comprised of outstanding professionals from the national security community. Because Core One is committed to seeking top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In addition, Core One is a team-oriented, dynamic and growing company that values exceptional performance.
Core One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-22