Policy Advisor – Senior
THIS POSITION REQUIRES A TS/SCI w/poly
Core One is seeking a Senior Policy Advisor to support the Office of the Director of National Security (ODNI). The ideal candidate will have recent and relevant experience supporting the IC and/or DoD.
- Provide subject matter expertise on IC and DoD issues to advance the mission of the ODNI among NSP stakeholders through interaction and collaboration with appropriate mission partners.
- Plan, develop, and implement information sharing strategies with NSP partners consistent with the mission and vision of the ODNI and appropriate national strategies, plans, and orders.
- Utilize subject matter expertise to advise and support advancement of key intelligence and information sharing projects, ensuring proper agency coordination is completed in a timely and effective
- Utilize subject matter expertise to advise the Government of standards to facilitate cohesive interaction between IC, DoD and ISE
- Coordinate development, implementation, and evaluation of the impacts of national security threats with FSLT, DoD and private sector partners.
- Take meeting notes as
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform); and
- Five (5) years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform. If 4 years of equivalent experience are used instead of a Bachelor’s degree, then a total of nine (9) years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform are required.
- Superior knowledge of IC, DoD and/or FSLT information sharing and safeguarding issues with at least twenty (20) years of overall experience and at least ten (10) working within the IC.
- Minimum of five (5) years of executive-level experience working for/closely with the IC, DoD and/or relevant FSLT organizations.
- Demonstrated success working closely with national governance boards, committees, and working groups to advance information sharing efforts, such as the IC Information Sharing Steering Committee (IC-ISSC), National Security Council (NSC) staff, and the NIM for Western Hemisphere & Homeland (NIM/WH&H) Strategy Board.
About Core One
Our mission is to be at the forefront of devising analytical, operational and technical solutions to our Nation’s most complex national security challenges. In order to achieve our mission, Core One values people first and is comprised of outstanding professionals from the national security community. Because Core One is committed to seeking top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. In addition, Core One is a team-oriented, dynamic and growing company that values exceptional performance.
Core One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-09-09