Peraton is seeking a Policy Analyst in Arlington, VA for a position within our Homeland Security sector. This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Develop and implement a framework for the planning, execution, and prioritization of customer’s cyber operations resources and capabilities.
- Coordinate among customer divisions to facilitate operational planning that aligns with policy guidance and agency priorities and authorities.
- Develop a Stakeholder Engagement Plan and an After-Action Report for all planned operations and events.
- Identify the scope of required doctrine and develop multi-level working groups to ensure representation from all customer cyber entities.
- Research and analyze existing USG policy and doctrine in order to identify gaps and inform customer’s doctrine development efforts.
- Lead and support working groups convened to develop inputs to Cyber Doctrine.
- Develop and implement cyber operational doctrine that identifies and documents the alignment of customer authorities, responsibilities and capabilities within the larger US government priorities and identifies customers operational processes. Implement wide adoption of doctrine, to include development and maintenance of documentation and tracking mechanisms.
- Provide research, analysis and recommendations on existing cyber policy and doctrine.
- Develop Preparatory Briefings and Talking Points.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 2+ years’ experience
- An active Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain an SCI and agency suitability.
- Experience with research and analysis
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-24