Interested in working in an innovative, collaborative environment with motivated, social people? At Arc Aspicio, you can join a leading consulting firm that specializes in human capital, management, and strategy professional services to deliver compelling solutions. Consultants join our practice focused on mission-critical projects, and quickly learn to contribute to and grow our company across multiple projects. We invest in hiring, mentoring, and training smart, diverse, and self-driven professionals interested in all aspects of the company and our homeland security and government clients. We are looking for people who are willing to share ideas and work as part of an inclusive, innovative team.
The Policy Analyst has an active Top Secret clearance and 5+ years of experience supporting Federal clients. They support the Government in policy analysis, process improvement, and strategic planning. They have strong analytical and communications skills and experience coordinating policy requirements from a variety of governmental offices. They provide senior level policy analysis and development capability.
As a growing firm, Arc Aspicio is looking for entrepreneurial leaders who want to be a part of the future direction of our company and who will inspire their teams to do so, too. Our leaders are the linchpin between our company culture and our innovative project teams. Projects are located in the DC Metro area, and time is spent at client sites and at the Arc Aspicio DC office.
- Provide mission and innovation-focused support on complex management consulting projects for the Federal Government
- Monitor and analyze implementation of state and federal laws and legislation as related to public alerts and warnings
- Gather information through research, statistical reports, and interviews with technical staff
- Develop policy recommendations for reports and public policy agenda based on local, state, national and tribal best practices and models
- Join our consulting practice to support projects and company growth initiatives, managing multiple workstreams at one time
- Collaborate with our clients to solve tough problems, delivering outstanding client service and achieving mission results
- Apply excellent consulting, business analysis, and communications skills to quickly identify problems, analyze challenges, and recommend solutions to our team and our clients
- Develop consulting skills and help grow the company outside of your project by participating in new business and strategic initiatives
- Contribute to our company culture, which promotes client-focused teamwork, learning, and helping others to grow and develop
- Clearance: Active Top Secret Clearance / US Citizenship required (no dual citizenship)
- 5+ years of experience performing policy and data analyses of complex federal topics and issues, the policy context, and the ability to combine and synthesize data and information from multiple sources
- 5+ years of experience in ballistic missile and nuclear expertise
- Demonstrated expertise in computer-based tools, including spreadsheets, database management, work processing, and presentation software
- Ability to manipulate, probe, and clean data sets to ask interesting questions and share findings in a clear and convincing manner
- Knowledge of a variety of software programs to write text, create charts and graphs, and incorporate diagrams and photos into documents
- Proven to be flexible and thrive in a dynamic, ambiguous, and complex work environment and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Outstanding written and oral communication and collaboration skills and strong leadership potential
- Technologically savvy, especially with Microsoft products and use of collaboration tools (SharePoint preferred)
- Desire to join a consulting firm and learn business concepts; loves to collaborate and reach out to get involved in company events, offerings, and special projects
- Education: Minimum Master’s degree
- Critical Skills: Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, excellent problem-solving skills, resilience, flexibility, learning-oriented, excited to engage
- Experience with Government agencies supporting homeland security
Our recruiting process is very competitive. Therefore, we ask that you submit a brief, tailored cover letter to tell us what you are looking for in a company and why you would be a great fit for a consulting firm.
About Arc Aspicio
Arc Aspicio enhances the future of our nation by creating bold ideas and bringing them to life. A consulting and solutions company, Arc Aspicio solves problems by applying our integrated capabilities in strategy, design, data, human capital, behavioral science, and technology. The company passionately pursues our vision to be the hub of creativity where people take action to change the world. Employees collaborate with clients and partners to create solutions using a human-centered approach.
Our goal is to attract people who love to collaborate and work in a team-oriented environment. Our culture empowers our employees to learn, share knowledge, be leaders in everything they do, and develop strong relationships with their clients and colleagues.
Our positions are based in the DC metro area and require employees to live in DC, VA, and MD within commuting distance of our client sites and DC office.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Innovation
Arc Aspicio is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workplace and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a growing consulting and solutions firm focused on innovation, we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-08-18