FedWriters offers team members the opportunity to gain a lasting impression in this fast-growing small business. We are a professional writing, communication, and analysis company that provides more than 20 Federal agencies with our services. We help government and commercial organizations develop a range of products, including technical reports, training materials, regulatory and policy documents, engineering documents, multimedia content, and more!
It’s the perfect time to get in with FedWriters and join a company that is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in America. Take a minute to check us out!
You Are A Perfect Fit If You, Like FedWriters, Value:
- Teamwork you believe teams are essential for promoting success and growth.
- Leadership you value leadership and the structure it provides in order to facilitate efficiency.
- Goals you strive to achieve goals and to ensure success and growth.
- People you value people, including yourself, and strongly believe in the power of maintaining healthy relationships.
The purpose of the position is to assist in managing project teams for the Federal Government to provide consulting services, facilitation services, survey services, program integration, and/or project management services.
- Assist in the coordination and review of the management, analyses, and dispensation of public comments to the Federal agency with the intent to support the public workforce investment system.
- Utilize relevant analytical, methodological, and management tools needed to organize, perform and deliver the services being provided, such as comment and coding methods and models, statistical analysis software packages, or evaluation methodologies.
- Assist with the policy analysis related to written responses to letters and comments on responses and reports drafted by other offices, agencies, and stakeholders.
- May assist in organizing subtask approaches and schedules with direction from, and under the supervision of project leaders.
- Provide assistance for technical drafting requirements, and advice on general readability/presentability to staff members responsible for preparing briefing materials.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Public Policy, Economics, Political Science, Communications, Planning, Technology and Policy, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physical Science, or related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience in Business, Public Policy, Economics, Political Science, Communications, Planning, Technology and Policy, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Physical Science, or related discipline.
Work Setting and Environment:
- Normal business hours Monday – Friday.
- Work is to be performed off-site (REMOTE) with occasional travel to Washington, D.C.
How FedWriters Will Compensate and Appreciate You:
FedWriters provides a competitive package of salary and benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage; a matching 401(k) program; generous Paid Time Off (PTO); STD; LTD; life insurance; and more!
FedWriters abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a), and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
FedWriters is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with FedWriters and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (703) 872-7848. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis. FedWriters is a federal contractor seeking veteran referrals.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-05-15