Policy Documentation Specialist
The Document Management Specialist is responsible for the oversight and administration of the Feedonomics policy library. They ensure adherence to processes surrounding policy creation, approval, updates and management and ensure appropriate stakeholders across Feedonomics are included in the policy development process. This role reports directly to the Sr. Director of Training and Development.
The compensation range for this position is $25/hr – $30/hr.
- Ensure all company policies are documented
- Ensure visibility to all company processes and collaborate with leadership to develop processes regarding process creation and management on an as-needed basis
- Collaborate with Feedonomics Leadership to identify and resolve policy gaps
- Work with the Feedonomics Training department to ensure team members are trained appropriately in order to adhere to company policy. This could include collaborating on curriculum development and coordinating with the instruction team to train the trainers and help facilitate live training sessions.
- Manage library of company policies to ensure accessibility and visibility to all Feedonomics policies
- Oversee the approval process for new policies, including adherence to the process, assigning policy codes, and ensure all appropriate stakeholders are included in the process
- Capture any necessary acknowledgement for team members and ensure appropriate storage and reporting (E.g. store signed documents in our HRIS and be able to pull reporting upon request)
- Ensure policies are regularly reviewed and updated, especially pertaining to security and compliance requirements
- Meet with leadership to understand policy need and draft new policies for stakeholder approval
- Research document management system or other systems necessary for the management of policy and process as we continue to grow
- Prior experience in a similar role or setting strongly preferred
- Experience coordinating with and driving results from team members at all levels of an organization to ensure compliance
- Strong written communication skills for drafting and editing policies and processes
- Strong organizational skills – documentation should be well organized, accessible, shared, and updated
- Familiarity with document management systems is a plus
- Positive attitude, approaches work with sense of collaboration, and takes ownership
- IT skills – MS Office or Google Suite proficiency – Experience creating templates, and developing systems, custom workflows and reporting mechanisms from the ground up is preferred
- Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, HR, Business Process Engineering or similar field preferred
What’s In It For You
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment with impressive team members.
- Extremely competitive pay.
- Fast growing company emerging as best-in-class and industry leader.
- Autonomy in work.
- Generous PTO package with floating holidays and monthly ½ day Fridays.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- 401k plan.
- Fun team events (Monthly and virtual for now).
- Access to health and wellness programs.
Our L.A. Office
- Game room with Ping Pong and Pool table (in our L.A. office).
- Relaxation “Zen” room with massage chairs (in our L.A. office).
What is Feedonomics?
We provide solutions for eCommerce companies wanting to get their products syndicated online. We export products from your website, optimize the data and send it through to hundreds of different search engines, and marketplaces such as Google, Facebook, and Amazon. We are a full-service company working with some of the largest brands and agencies in the world.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-04-28