Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
CRG is seeking a full-time Policy Specialist to support our contract supporting the Department of State’s (Department) Cybersecurity Supply Chain Risk Management (C-SCRM) Program. The mission of the Department’s C-SCRM Program is to identify, assess, and mitigate the risks associated with the distributed and interconnected nature of information and communication technologies (ICT) and operational technology (OT) supply chains.
This position will lead the analysis and implementation of all federally mandated, C-SCRM-related policies and regulations affecting the Department. This includes reviewing, researching, analyzing, and managing the implementation of all federal mandates including, but not limited to, Congress’s annual National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) legislation and the Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Memoranda, Circulars, and Executive Orders (EOs) with C-SCRM related guidance and directives. In addition, the Policy Analyst will perform the following tasks.
- Provides advice and counsel on C-SCRM policy matters to C-SCRM Program leadership and other internal stakeholders.
- Coordinates and implements federal policies, regulations, and mandates and supports compliance across the Department.
- Leads the drafting and updating of significant, complex C-SCRM policies and directives directly impacting C-SCRM activities within the Department.
- Develops working relationships across the Department to ensure coordination and progress in the C-SCRM policy arena.
- Drafts written materials such as white papers, reports, and briefing slides to respond to requests for information on policy issues.
- Liaises with other IRM policy efforts to ensure alignment in the execution of C-SCRM policies and procedures across the Department.
- This position requires the ability to attain Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Political Science, Policy Analysis and Management, Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Five (5) years of related experience, with two (2) years of experience performing similar tasks in support of federal agencies.
- Knowledge of and experience supporting the federal government policy analysis is preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, high-visibility environment.
- Experience interacting with high-level government and civilian leaders.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-01-22