Policy Specialist (Turkish, Spanish)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Policy, operations, legal, teaching, training, or communications work experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and either Turkish or Spanish fluently.
- Experience with using data to identify trends and improve processes and workflows.
- Experience working in technology and/or legal field.
- Ability and willingness to work on a broad range of legal matters.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail with an ability to contribute in a changing work environment.
About the job
Google’s legal department is at the center of an information law revolution, and you’re at its core. As a Legal Assistant, you are a driving force behind the success of your Legal team, ready to roll up your sleeves to create and improve processes, maintain records, conduct legal research and coordinate communications across the team. As you closely support your team, you may find yourself working with multiple groups within the Legal Department, internal clients across Google, and external parties. You’re an independent thinker who isn’t afraid to ask questions, and you’re organized in a way that never overlooks the details.20th century laws don’t always solve 21st century problems, and Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for handling some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age. Whether you’re a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you take on unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents. Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and important products for users around the world.
- Review and process legal requests to meet weekly and monthly goals.
- Respond to internal and external legal inquiries.
- Communicate process and policy to attorneys, advertisers, sales managers, and policy stakeholders.
- Provide excellent and responsive user support in helping to overcome legal challenges in both English and Turkish or Spanish.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-12