Political Action Committee Manager
Leidos is seeking a PAC Manager to join the Washington, DC team.
The PAC Manager is responsible for overseeing the promotion and administration of the Leidos Political Action Committee. Leidos is looking for someone with previous PAC experience in fundraising and compliance to continue the PACs growth commensurate with growth of the Company. The PAC Manager works with our Government Affairs office in Washington DC. As part of an experienced team, the position reports to the Senior Vice President of Government Affairs.
- Responsible for the administration of the PAC, including education efforts, annual solicitation process, maintaining receipt growth and disbursement strategies
- Oversee the PAC charity match program, and other donor thank you initiatives
- Provide guidance to Government Affairs team on political headwinds that may impact disbursements and consult with the PAC board of directors biannually
- Manage fundraising requests and relationships with DC fundraisers and Party Committees
- Manage outside vendors related to PAC management and legislative tracking
- Work collaboratively with Leidos lines of business and functional leads to develop and maintain internal partnerships
- Assist Senior Vice President of Government Affairs and the Vice Presidents of Government Affairs as needed in preparation for external and internal meetings
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in related field
- 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Strong understanding of FEC regulations
- Understanding of Lobby Disclosures, state level giving, and pay-to-play laws a plus
- Strong verbal and excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively, and engage comfortably with senior executives including the CEO
- Highly proactive, agile, and has an understanding of industry practices to develop creative solutions
- Organized and self-motivated, strong management skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled in MS Windows, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Understanding of legislative processes, especially the federal budget and appropriations processes a plus
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions a plus
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That’s why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-16