Political Action Committee (PAC) Administrator (Policy & Government Relations Senior Analyst)
Senior Analyst, Policy & Government Relations – Deloitte Political Action Committee (PAC)
Deloitte’s Policy & Government Relations (PGR) team is looking for a high-performing political action committee (PAC) professional who is eager to manage the financial and compliance functions of a large business PAC operating at the federal and state levels. As Senior Analyst, Policy & Government Relations, you will work with lobbyists, our state team, and our compliance team to serve internal stakeholders and provide high-level operational support. You will also support broader PGR initiatives beyond PAC administration. This may include attending hearings, conducting research, and building impactful presentations. The position is based in downtown DC at Deloitte’s 701 Pennsylvania Avenue NW office and allows for limited remote work, as appropriate.
Work You’ll Do
As Senior Analyst, Policy & Government Relations, you will work as part of the PGR team with a focus on the day-to-day operation of Deloitte PAC:
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Policy & Government Relations, on all aspects of PAC administration
- Manage intake, processing, and distribution of all federal and state disbursements
- Manage federal and state databases and work with outside vendors to comply with data hygiene best practices and data retention requirements
- Assist with PAC budget development and support throughout the election cycle
- Coordinate with internal and external counsel to generate state reports and comply with all regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with Finance on payroll and payments processing
- Assist with materials preparation for PAC board meetings
- Assist with GOTV and other outreach campaigns
- Identify opportunities for microtargeting campaigns
- Perform regular competitor and market analysis and benchmarking
- Provide support to PGR teams and initiatives. This may include drafting briefs, creating presentation materials, and conducting research.
The Policy & Government Relations team seeks to influence public policy on issues that advance Deloitte’s business interests, both directly through interaction with policy makers and indirectly through interaction with those who influence policy makers, such as trade associations, think tanks, and others. The team provides guidance and direction to firm leadership on issues of strategic policy importance, and helps support efforts to maximize impact across business, regulatory, governmental, and social sectors. Deloitte PAC invests in the campaigns of lawmakers who understand these issues and want to work with us to protect our business model.
- 2-3+ years PAC administration experience, ideally processing PAC disbursements and generating compliance reports
- Superior customer service skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to see the big picture
- Very strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Action-oriented and ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel and PAC databases
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Campaign or Hill experience a plus
- Data analytics experience a plus
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20WDCSSPEJD092-GRL4
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-02-26