Political Action Committee (PAC) and Advocacy Manager
340B Health has an immediate opening for a Political Action Committee (PAC) and Advocacy Manager at our growing non-profit health care trade association. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Government Relations.
This position is responsible for raising money for 340B Health’s PAC, managing the association’s Individual Membership program, and supporting advocacy initiatives within the Government Relations team.
• Manage day to day operations of the PAC, including maintaining PAC website, payment processing, database, and PAC Committee
• Create a PAC marketing plan to achieve the PAC goals
• Lead the planning and execution of events aimed at raising money for the PAC, including budget creation
• Create and lead new fundraising events and initiatives
• Solicit contributions for the 340B Health PAC
• Track PAC contributions and monitor progress towards yearly goal, including recruiting new contributors
• Identify PAC giving opportunities and develop the PAC’s giving plan
• Coordinate the integration of PAC activities with 340B Health’s Grassroots activities
• Assist with all PAC FEC filings
• Oversee and execute two legislative fly-ins per year (including coordinating logistics and event preparation)
• Attend and assist with bi-annual conferences
• Oversee work of the GR Intern
• Other duties as assigned
Individual Membership Responsibilities:
• Lead and grow Individual Membership program
• Identify and plan programming for Individual Members, including webinars and conference panels
• Administer Individual Membership program, including soliciting new members, conducting satisfaction surveys, and other tasks as required
• Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of four years’ experience working on a PAC or campaign fundraising
• Experience in association membership a plus
• A deep understanding of the political landscape in Washington, DC
• A proven track record and ability to fundraise
• Knowledge of congressional committees and legislative process
• A desire to work closely with a team of Government Relations professionals
• A strong attention to detail and diligence around areas of compliance
• Proficient in MS Office
• An ability to bring new, creative ideas to the PAC fundraising process
• A sense of humor!
Limited travel required but must help staff our annual national conference in California.
Pay is commensurate with experience. 340B Health provides exceptional benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, Metro benefit, 401K plan, casual dress code, and generous leave time.
To apply please submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume here. Please state the starting date of your availability, your salary requirements, and how you learned about this position. No phone calls please.
340B Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2019-08-29