Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Political Action Committee (PAC) Director
In this role, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day operations, including an annual solicitation and communication plan, election cycle disbursement budgeting, and membership outreach engagement.
- Develop and execute an annual and long-term strategic plan to grow receipts and membership
- Establish growth targets as well as the reporting to track progress against strategic goals
- Ideate innovative PAC fundraising opportunities
- Execute PAC-sponsored internal fundraising events with senior executives and elected officials
- Develop creative and educational content for the annual report, presentations, solicitation materials, and transparency reports
- Partner with GRPP team, to manage all risks, controls, and processes associated with the PAC
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive positive outcomes for the PAC
Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Government Relations, Public Affairs or Legal experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience managing a corporate or trade association PAC operating at the federal and state levels
- Experience developing and implementing strategic PAC plans
- Experience building strong relationships and influencing stakeholders
- Experience presenting information that persuades, and enhances understanding at all levels
- Experience working on a political campaign in a fundraising capacity
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and SharePoint
- 1700 K Street, NW – Washington, DC
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.
Job posted: 2023-08-21