Political Action Committee (PAC) Specialist
Title: Political Action Committee (PAC) Specialist
Campaign Finance Solutions Group, Inc. is a leading provider of government relations support, political action committee administration, and lobbying and campaign finance compliance services. Our clients range from top Fortune 500 companies to trade associations and small tech firms.
This position reports to the President of Campaign Finance Solutions. The job is located in Washington, DC.
Campaign Finance Solutions Group is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual to assist with meeting our clients’ needs. As a client-facing PAC Specialist, you will be an integral member of our small firm and will provide operational assistance to both our clients and our staff. This candidate must be able and willing to work in-person (dependent on status of operations due to Covid) at client offices multiple times per week as assigned.
As one of our PAC Specialists, you will be a liaison with client accounts. You will sit in on meetings, prepare reports and presentations, help ensure compliance with rules and internal client guidelines, and work with client leaders to manage PAC giving, governance, and oversight. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage client project timelines and deadlines
- Generate federal and state compliance filings
- Prepare and assist clients with internal communications and logistical support
- Create and implement solicitation campaigns and initiatives
- Assist with updates to client PAC websites and newsletters
- Generate PowerPoint slides including PAC board meeting materials, benchmarking, receipts and expenditures, and other research to support clients
- Manage intake, processing, and distribution of federal and state disbursements
- Update and manage PAC member databases, and client PAC budgets
- Administration of PAC member benefit programs
- Support clients with their grassroots engagements
- Knowledge of US government and campaign finance sector, understanding of political and legislative processes
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently at length as well as collaboratively with clients and our team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – candidate will be expected to lead meetings and give presentations during client meetings
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including strong skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-3 years of experience in PAC administration, or equivalent Hill experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job posted: 2021-10-31