Rational 360 is hiring an Associate to support several client accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience in public relations, research, writing, digital media, media pitching, and have an interest in public affairs and American politics. Prospective candidates should have a working knowledge of Washington, be eager to work in a fast paced environment, and be able to manage a diverse workload.
Associates play an active role in coordinating and implementing daily account activities including producing high-level communications materials and managing media relations campaigns. Our firm is committed to high quality, personal service and we specialize in strategic public affairs communications, reputation management, business and consumer public relations, and interactive communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of communications, public relations, digital media or comparable job experience
- Strong media relations experience with proven results and demonstrated experience working with and pitching to reporters
- Results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills a must
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to develop and edit high quality written materials, including:
- Press Materials
- Marketing Materials
- Fact Sheets
- Talking Points
- Other Essential Internal & External Communications
Email email@example.com with a resume and cover letter to apply.
Job posted: 2021-03-20