PR Campaign Manager
To take intermittent fasting mainstream and reach millions of people through content that is amplified by influential journalists and their publications.
- Use data from media tracking tools, proven processes, and your creative intuition to find, quantify, and prioritize ideas and narratives that could be successful
- Organize thematic team brainstorms to generate great content ideas
- Use surveys, scrape publicly available data, and use other creative methods to collect data required for a content idea
- Perform simple analysis of data to generate statistics and insights for use in content ideas
- Draft persuasive, succinct pitch emails and briefs for journalists
- Build relationships with journalists in order to get feedback on ideas and proactive requests
- Schedule and monitor sequenced mass-email campaigns to journalists leading up to the launch of a campaign
- Obsess over measuring every part of our process, keeping what’s working, and improving what isn’t.
- 2 years commercial experience in a marketing related role
- Knowledge of and interest in mainstream media categories like politics, sports, etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills for drafting succinct, persuasive, personal email templates
- Process-driven: thrives on creating and maintaining process
- Very comfortable using digital tools like spreadsheets, chrome extensions, CRM’s, etc.
Well we are glad you asked! Here a few things in a nutshell;
- Flat Hierarchies
- Big & Unique Opportunities
- Fast Learning
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Close Teams
- Awesome Culture & People
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- We are a fully remote company, we offer all employees the opportunity to work from home (or wherever you want) as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hr (exception is this role!)
- Team events: our entire team travels to exciting destinations across Europe to spend time together several times per year
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice will be made available to you (i.e laptop, monitor etc)
WE ARE FASTIC & WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
At Fastic we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration.
Fastic was founded in 2019, and has quickly become one of the fastest growing intermittent fasting apps in the world. Since we have started we have helped millions of users lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise. Part of our mission is to take intermittent fasting mainstream by making it accessible and to educate as many as people as possible about the benefits.
Our global team is distributed, fully remote and growing quickly. We are dedicated to our mission of restoring balance and helping our users lead healthier and more fulfilling lives. Join us and become part of the change.
This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-04