Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
PR & Influencer Marketing Associate Manager-B&W
Title: PR & Influencer Marketing Associate Manager -B&W
Background & Purpose of the Job
At Unilever we make household brands used by 3.4 billion consumers every day. We are 148,000 people working in factories, laboratories, offices, and homes around the world. We are determined to prove that our purpose-led, future-fit business model delivers superior performance. As part of Unilever’s new Compass Organization, Beauty & Wellbeing (B&W) is a recently formed Business Group, representing approximately 20% of global turnover. B&W is home to some of Unilever’s most exciting categories including Skin Care, Hair Care, Prestige and Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements (VMS), with brands including TRESemme, Sunsilk, Clear, Vaseline, Simple and more.
Unilever Beauty & Wellbeing is looking for PR & Influencer Marketing experts to drive the ‘Others Say’ vision for its iconic brands. As opposed to ‘Brand Say’ marketing where the speaker is the brand, ‘Others Say’ leverages the voices of others to amplify brand messages to authentically build credibility and trust with its audience to drive business and communications goals.
On the newly created Beauty and Wellbeing PR & Influencer Marketing team, this role will work to “design” and uplevel beauty and purpose communications for focus brands by building PR and Influencer plans and crafting unmissable content. This role will focus on TRESemme and Vaseline, designing for the US, and it will support the Senior Manager.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Contribute to creating brand PR and Influencer Marketing strategies
- Own projects including campaigns, playbooks & guidelines, and delivering content relevant for in country execution
- Craft unforgettable science, beauty and purpose content to inspire Others Say partners and drive brand beauty credentials including press dossiers (copy and beautiful design), press releases, digital press releases, editorial and still life beauty visuals, reactive Q&A’s, spokesperson identification, identification of purpose credentials and science claims
- Collaborate with country teams (PR and others) to execute with excellence as one team
- Contribute to the creation of Others Say events and meet-ups with influencers
- Build measurement into every plan to benchmark success and gain insights for future plans
- Work with agencies as needed to execute – with clarity on the R&R between in-house team and agencies
- As part of the One B&W Others Say team, you will be asked to contribute to specific B&W projects to help drive the Others Say agenda within the business and create new needed capabilities
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in external communications, within a large organisation, PR & IM agency or media relations. Ideally with an experience within the beauty industry and with polycultural audiences.
- Experience of managing brand PR, Brand Social Influencer and consumer PR campaigns
- Has managed communications projects and events
- Has worked in or with a multi-stakeholder environment, and knows how to collaborate to get the job done internally or externally
- Proven strong networking abilities
- Passionate about brands with purpose and a point of view
- Knows how to execute the content (visual and written) necessary to succeed in earned and paid storytelling
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Unilever: Life | LinkedIn | Strategy | Unilever | Why work for Unilever | Careers at Unilever | Unilever Global Website | Check Out Our Space
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-09-14