PR Senior Manager, Digital
Are you a passionate person who strives for creative digital solutions? Golin Atlanta is looking for a visionary Senior Digital Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll work with an integrated team of creatives, writers and editors to support one of Golin’s top clients. If you’re looking to put purpose behind your words and help make a difference, this may just be the gig for you.
You’ll collaborate with the team to develop the most relevant, awe-inspiring content, as well as proactively establish and engage relationships with community members and influencers. This role also supports Golin’s real-time newsroom – the Bridge – working side-by-side with media, content creators and researchers to implement integrated communications opportunities for clients.
You’ll have access to Golin’s global resources including networking with top leadership and access to the latest tools/trainings. Client projects are not limited by agency branch. We make a point to integrate across Golin offices providing ample opportunity for you to get your hands on new projects with clients you are excited to work for.
Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin, and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Sound like you want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Proactively, reactively and opportunistically engage with online audiences following guidelines agreed upon by the client.
- Manage updates to social media properties, moderate and respond to comments and establish a consistent community culture and tone.
- Analyze community insights, spot trends and make recommendations based on those insights.
- Marry culture and the interests of the client’s community through always-ready content development.
- Integrate planned content that addresses client events, launches and announcements.
- Attend events and create compelling content on the spot.
- Exhibit solid understanding of client information including general business strategy, issues of relevance to the industry and company values.
- Develop and maintain community training resources, guidelines and policies.
- Understand and abide by all FTC and legal guidelines regarding content and engagement.
- Analyze online conversations to guide engagement, advocacy strategy and use of content, including images and video.
- Interact with team members to promote integration between content and community.
- Work closely with the creative team for visual content needs, and the analytics team for content trend analysis, content optimization and community growth.
- Participate in and attend client meetings.
What You Have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience or internships.
- Provide sound counsel and be comfortable providing editorial and response recommendations to clients.
- Be detail oriented with an ability to focus on the larger picture.
- Understand the role that social and digital media plays in a clients’ communications mix.
- Possess a solid understanding of how to drive consumer demand through social media.
- Experience managing communities on channels such as TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and emerging platforms.
- Have a solid understanding of online outreach, engagement and advocacy, and experience and initiative in developing appropriate online engagement strategies and content
- Have exceptional writing skills that can communicate creatively and in an engaging manner
- Have a basic understanding of paid social media programs and platforms; experience executing paid social media buys is a plus.
- Be proactive and highly motivated; demonstrate the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team.
- Have a solid understanding of social media reporting and analytics.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Learn more here
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
Job posted: 2020-12-18