Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Principal/Senior Manager, Executive Communications Manager
Join our team as a Senior Communications Manager who drives a comprehensive internal communications and executive content strategy, including program management with senior leaders of Intuit’s Consumer Group (responsible for TurboTax). This person will counsel and work closely with our senior leaders of Design, Strategy & Marketing, and Customer Success to:
- Deliver innovative employee communications programs and experiences that engage and inspire employees to galvanize around Consumer Group’s strategy and do the best work of their lives to grow the business.
- Drive communications that lead change, manage issues, foster talent growth and mobility, amplify Intuit’s culture, and build employee engagement.
- Build the Craft of executive communications through integration with Intuit ecosystem partners, sharing best practices and teachable points of view.
The right candidate is a proven catalyst, who can provide valuable counsel to executives to think BIG and drive day-to-day execution of internal communications, community engagement, change management, and executive communications. We expect someone who is experienced in driving innovative processes, with rigor, to reimagine their craft and the processes within the business and excel in a network of peers to foster ongoing learning. We expect both an independent ownership and the passion and capability to collaborate and develop the best outcomes. This role is based in Intuit’s San Diego, CA office.
- Minimum 10 years of communications experience, preferably employee communications, speechwriting, and executive PR in a corporate environment.
- Must have experience and a successful track record of developing strategies and techniques to engage internal audiences in a way that helps build connections, inspires a diverse workforce, and drives business results.
- Proven ability to coach senior leaders and play a key role in execution across multiple teams and geographic locations.
- Must be confident, highly motivated, and passionate about making a difference with a demonstrated ability to both work independently and effectively collaborate in a team environment.
- Experience in engaging employees using social media, presentation software, and experience design techniques are strongly desired.
- Craft and drive a comprehensive internal communications strategy for three senior Design, Strategy & Marketing, and Customer Success executives. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders– their leadership teams, HR partners, program management, etc.– to deliver these programs and initiatives.
- Build measurability into programs and gather insights. Track key metrics to inform decisions, prioritization, and outcomes that increase employee engagement.
- Craft executive content and support leaders through coaching and feedback on their presentation and storytelling.
- Deliver basic program management for the Design, Marketing, and Customer Success senior staff’s operating mechanisms, including content creation and execution of department all hands: Division of work approximately 85% Communications; 15% Project Management.
- Communicate news and information to employees using a variety of channels (Intranet, video, Slack, podcasts, etc.).
- Work with our PR team to support external communications initiatives (traditional and social media) and raise the visibility of the executives to build the Intuit brand as an industry thought leader and a great place to work.
- Actively shape Intuit’s executive and employee communications community by sharing outside-in and learned best practices to drive effective communications across the company.
Intuit provides a competitive compensation package with a strong pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this position is CA $165,000 – $223,000. This position will be eligible for a cash bonus, equity rewards and benefits, in accordance with our applicable plans and programs (see more about our compensation and benefits at Intuit®: Careers | Benefits). Pay offered is based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and work location. To drive ongoing pay equity for employees, Intuit conducts regular comparisons across categories of ethnicity and gender.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-08-23