Product Communications Manager
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa is in search of a Communications Manager to join our growing marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications, this individual will drive external communications for Coupa’s Business Spend Management (BSM) platform, cross company product initiatives, and our technology investments in community intelligence. We’re looking for great communicators who understand product details and technical feats, and can find ways to share Coupa’s unique story to a variety of audiences. The ideal candidate is someone willing to roll up their sleeves and work closely with stakeholders across marketing, product, and engineering.
- Create and execute proactive, global communications campaigns that build awareness for Coupa.
- Deliver clear narratives about our products, platform, business and vision.
- Partner with the product marketing, product management, and engineering teams to drive alignment across external communications and elevate Coupa’s product and platform story externally.
- Develop strategy for a wide range of launches, announcements, and major product communications to support Coupa’s product and company objectives.
- Develop and manage executive spokesperson platforms that include thought leadership strategy, media pitching, and participation in speaking events.
- Build and manage your own set of relationships with key reporters.
- Develop high-quality written materials that convey Coupa’s narrative, including pitches, messaging platforms, press releases, Q&As, etc.
- 3+ years of communications experience in enterprise software or cloud computing, in-house or at an agency.
- Ability to build and run communications campaigns and programs; a self-started who can operate independently.
- Can understand complex subject matter, along with the skills needed to simplify and explain these topics for a broad audience of stakeholders.
- Relationships with business and technology journalists and influencers, and a knack for knowing what will interest them.
- Top notch decision making skills.
- Handles pressure and deadline-oriented demands as well as manages multiple initiatives.
- Great writing and editing skills, with a love for penning messaging platforms, pitches, press releases, and executive speaking points. An interest in the latest moves in technology, cloud computing, and the future of work.
- Creative and resourceful thinker that challenges the status quo to help Coupa stand out.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-01-07