Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Program Analyst (Public Affairs)
The candidate shall provide on-demand timely professional support services to Team Ships Strategic Operations Director. The requirement is for a Mid-level analyst to support the Strategic Operations Director for Team Ships and assist in tracking actions/requests for information in support of all Public Relations impacting Team Ships and all subordinate commands and be capable of working in a high-paced, small team environment.
- The candidate will proactively and re-actively respond to short and long term request from Strategic Operations Director for Team Ships, coordinating as necessary with stakeholders (to Include Flag Officers and Executives), to provide quality on time products to include:
- Action tracking
- Public affairs briefs
- Metrics, SOP’s
- Point papers and analysis
- Support Technical Reviews for Document Release
- The candidate shall work with the NAVSEA Public Affairs Office, PEOs, Directorates, TPOCs, TMs, Coordinators, and NAVSEA management to process internal NAVSEA documents for timely public release or appropriate document distribution.
- The candidate shall use NAVSEA information and data systems to log, monitor, track, and manage all document release requests, activities, actions, and notifications for the timely processing of document release requests.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and the willingness to be hands-on are critical to success.
- Will provide additional administrative support and correspondence as needed
- Public Affairs experience – Writing and responding to emails and action correspondence. background knowledge and understanding
- MS Suite – Specifically Power Point, Word, Access, and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5 more years of experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Creative, poised, and flexible supporting TSFO leadership
- Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance, and have the ability to sustain one
- Eperience with current Navy Acquisition and Shipbuilding Efforts
- Sharepoint Knowledge/Experience
- NAVSEA or Team Ships experience
VTG delivers transformative solutions at sea, in the air, on land, and in cyberspace. If you are looking to work on exciting projects at an organization that appreciates your contributions and rewards performance, join VTG today – tomorrow can’t wait.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-08-27