Program Manager – Community Engagement
Amazon is seeking a collaborative and creative Program Manager – Community Engagement with excellent problem-solving skills to join our Community Engagement team. This individual will work with the team to develop, execute, and manage community and employee engagement activities for Amazon’s operations in Germany.
This role will help create and implement community-related strategies, develop playbooks, tools and resources for engagement and data tracking, and monitor key performance indicators to ensure that the programs are aligned with team priorities.
The Program Manager will need to engage a broad array of stakeholders including Amazon employees, nonprofit/nongovernmental organizations, customers, and community members. This role will work closely with the global community engagement team and our colleagues throughout the company – especially in AMZL Operations, PR, Internal Communications, HR, and Public Policy.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated project management skills and experience working on medium to large projects, building systems and playbooks, and setting data-driven methods to determine impact. This candidate should be passionate about goal-setting, continuous process improvement, delivering results, and be willing to roll-up their sleeves on a small and growing high-influence team.
Core Job Responsibilities:
· Serve as a liaison and project manager on cross-company employee engagement projects and programs.
· Drive program goals – define program plans, manage implementation, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing management.
· Define key performance metrics – develop metrics and track delivery against project objectives.
· Establish mechanisms to measure the value and outcomes of our engagements and make recommendations for future engagement.
· Develop an understanding of Amazon’s unique assets that can be leveraged for community engagement activities.
· 3+ years’ project or program management and system development
· 2+ years’ experience developing and managing community or employee engagement activations
· Experience building processes and defining program requirements and metrics
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Language proficiency: fluent in written and spoken German and English
· Experience implementing programs and coordinating with across various business teams.
· Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· Experience with Salesforce, SharePoint, or other project management/team collaboration platforms.
· Ability to align business priorities to a community engagement program and strategy.
· Self-starter who can work in a highly ambiguous and start-up environment and still produce specific results.
· Can manage a diverse workload while meeting deadlines and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
· Experience in research, data collection and analytics.
· Highly motivated, organized individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-04-27