Program Manager, Internal Communications
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
The Business Operations team supports growth and operational efficiency at Degreed by creating and optimizing programs for information management, business planning and business processes. As a communications program manager, you will develop, lead and execute a multi-channel communication strategy to keep Degreed employees informed on key business initiatives. This is a hands-on and highly visible role with the opportunity to influence cross-functional teams.
- In partnership with cross-functional leadership teams, develop and execute an internal communication strategy to help Degreed employees be informed on our goals, priorities and progress
- Develop and curate information management systems to cultivate a culture of writing and asynchronous communication
- Collaborate closely with External Comms/PR, Enablement, and Product Operations teams to drive alignment and coordination across the organization
- Ensure company-wide initiatives and programs are successfully communicated to employees in a timely and relevant manner, especially during times of change
- Make creative use of multiple communication channels – live meetings, newsletters, videos, audio messages to effectively keep the Degreed team engaged and informed
- Build successful relationships with stakeholders to affect change
- Create systematic programs to scale and measure our internal communications efforts
- Experience designing and executing communication strategies in a remote-first setting
- Ability to distinguish signal from noise and organize overlapping information into organized, bite-sized details
- People-first attitude. Ability to build an extensive network of relationships up, down and across the organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Degreed Jobs for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!
Job posted: 2021-03-18