Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Public Affairs Coordinator
Where You’ll Work
This position is based in our Washington, D.C. office. We leverage a hybrid working model working three days in the office, two days optional remote work.
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative support for the Public Affairs team, and CHA executives as needed.
- Manage scheduling meetings and communication support for both internal and external sources (e.g., email, agendas, presentations).
- Manage compliance with federal lobbying laws.
- Assist with CHA website including drafting, formatting, proofing, and uploading web content.
- Manage and maintain information through the customer relationship database (CRM).
- Assist Federal Affairs team with legislative activities, as needed.
- Schedule travel for designated individuals, as needed.
Experience and Skills
What You’ll Bring to CHA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in government, public policy, health care or related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and other common business software
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-08-25