Public Affairs Manager
Clyde Group is seeking a rising public affairs star to join our agency. We are a group that is disrupting “business as usual” in communications through creative strategy and tactics focused entirely on results-driven client service. Our work deals with exciting national-level issues, including financial services, healthcare, education, non-profits, civil rights and more. Our team is creative, ambitious, collaborative, competitive, demanding and highly rewarded.
Our managers play a key leading role on 3 to 5 client accounts, helping to identify new tactics, grow client relationships, place media stories, conduct research, track client successes and participate in the business development process. In this role, you will be given accelerated career opportunities, are expected to participate in client relationships, deliver top-tier and trade media wins, write high-profile content, and become an integral part of your client teams.
To apply, you should have:
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of public affairs work in both digital and traditional environments; agency and/or campaign experience preferred
- Experience leading teams and managing complex policy projects
- Exceptionally strong communications skills with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Proven track record quickly developing and building strong relationships and mutual trust
- Ability to work with internal and external partners and vendors
- A healthy appetite for news and information, especially related to policy trends
- The desire to work with a cross-functional, integrated team to deliver award-winning work
- A commitment to uphold and defend the highest levels of ethical conduct
- A desire to work in a fun, fluid and fast-paced start-up environment
- Respect for a culturally-diverse team
To apply, please submit a current resume and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to put “Public Affairs Manager” in the subject line.
Clyde Group has been named a finalist for PR Week’s “Boutique Agency of the Year” award multiple times, was named to the 2020 PRNews list of the top places to work in PR, and has received national recognition for its fantastic workplace culture, including benefits like competitive pay, health insurance, 401(k) match, PTO and sick leave, the Clyde Impact pro-bono program, and the Clyde Group Getaway.
Job posted: 2020-09-14