Public Affairs Manager
We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So, we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, in to life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
We’re looking for an experienced Public Affairs professional to join our dynamic and fast-paced communications team. This individual will help to build out our global advocacy program, as it pertains to our Government Affairs and SDC Community efforts. This candidate should be a strong project manager with substantial experience running grassroots digital campaigns and community outreach strategies on fast-paced political campaigns or similar environments. This role will report directly to the Director of Government Affairs Communications.
- Create strategies and execute grassroots digital advocacy campaigns to help identify and recruit key advocates in multiple locales and optimize opportunities for taking action
- Manage content strategy execution and ongoing engagement for all SDC advocacy channels
- Establish advocacy channel KPI benchmarks and ongoing reporting system
- Develop framework for ongoing community outreach, including a boots-on-the-ground mobilization/field program, and opportunities for events with strategic partners
- Develop and maintain project management system for SDC advocacy community engagement
- Create and maintain portfolio of Public Affairs creative assets and lobbying materials
- 5-7+ years of experience running grassroots digital advocacy campaigns for political campaigns, public affairs firms, or corporate government affairs public policy initiatives
- Significant experience running cross-functional digital projects
- Persuasive and powerful writing skills for both community storytelling and lobbying efforts
- Digital and social media expertise within the political campaign space to advise on industry trends, testing, KPIs, and optimization
- The ability to operate and pivot quickly in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- An innate, self-starting ability to build relationships with community members, learn their stories, and make recommendations to leadership
- A self-starting, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, inspired by the opportunity to have a seat at the table and determined to get things done
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits of Joining the Club
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn’t otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
- What is SmileDirectClub? Link here.
- What are our customers saying? Link here.
- What is a SmileShop? Link here.
- What is our culture like? Link here.
- How do we celebrate your team members? Link here.
Job posted: 2020-11-10