Public Affairs Manager
Monument Advocacy is seeking candidates for a PUBLIC AFFAIRS MANAGER position based in the firm’s Washington, DC office. Monument is a nationally recognized consulting firm, focused on strategic communications, public affairs and government relations. We maintain groundbreaking practices in numerous fields, including technology and innovation; tax, trade and economic policy; travel and immigration; defense and cyber security; health care; food, agriculture, energy and the environment.
Candidates should meet the following qualifications:
1. Experience in navigating complex communications and policy challenges to advance our clients’ public affairs goals;
2. Excellent writing, organizational and communication skills;
3. Experience managing stakeholder and third-party relationships;
4. Familiarity with digital media;
5. Proven computer skills, be highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications; and
6. Experience creating public affairs collateral, writing press releases and with digital media.
1. Helping to drive communications and public affairs campaigns;
2. Preparing teams for weekly status and strategy meetings;
3. Serving as a liaison between firm and clients to ensure a timely performance of deliverables;
4. Closely monitoring communications and policy developments that are relevant to clients;
5. Research and writing;
6. Attending public events;
7. Managing schedules for firm leads and clients; and
8. Assisting in the business development process.
Interested candidates should email email@example.com with a resume, bio, or LinkedIn profile; at least two references; and at least two writing samples. Monument is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on Monument, our team members, and our clients, please visit http://www.monumentadvocacy.com/.
Job posted: 2021-05-04