Public Affairs & Marketing – Analyst
Blackstone is one of the world’s leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $571 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, growth equity, opportunistic, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone.
Business Unit: Public Affairs & Marketing
Job Title: Analyst
The Marketing team at Blackstone is a nimble group that oversees a dynamic communications strategy focused on strengthening the Blackstone brand and supporting our business groups. The firm-wide marketing team is responsible for:
- The firm’s corporate digital channels (website, social media, podcast)
- The firm’s editorial calendar and production capabilities
- The firm’s paid promotion efforts across channels
We’re looking for a smart, entrepreneurial marketing professional to help expand the firm’s capabilities across the digital ecosystem, including campaign execution, management and measurement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Publish content on Blackstone’s external and internal digital platforms and deploy the firm’s marketing emails
- Support digital content development across formats, including routing content for business and compliance approval
- Manage campaigns within the major social media and search engine advertising platforms
- Help create and update content on the firm’s website properties within our CMS, WordPress VIP, in coordination with internal stakeholders and compliance
- Deliver regular reporting metrics related to web traffic, content engagement, advertising & paid search, social media listening, email marketing, lead generation & marketing automation
- Partner with development teams to implement website tags and identify SEO and analytics requirements for campaigns and websites.
- Support branding and content marketing projects on an ad hoc basis, including but not limited to crafting content briefs, assisting brand and design projects and copy-writing.
Blackstone seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience coordinating marketing campaigns (including email marketing) across awareness, engagement and conversion efforts.
- Project management experience, including a demonstrated ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multi-faceted initiatives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping projects well documented and on track
- Experience in SEO, SEM, email marketing, social media advertising, Google Adwords and Google Analytics, HTML knowledge is a nice to have, but not required
- Passion for understanding and communicating nuanced financial topics.
- Demonstrated creative sensibilities with an attention to design and detail
- Self-starter, organized, motivated with a good sense of humor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered “prefer not to say“). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit .
Job posted: 2020-05-14