Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Public Affairs Program Manager (3103)
Eagle Harbor, LLC, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Program Manager to manage our Public Affairs Division.
- Manage a team that coordinates and executes projects for public affairs, congressional affairs, visual information and multimedia, and technical library/archive, aligning with the organization’s mission and goals, providing training and development to maintain skills and follow industry standards.
- Ensures that projects and customer’s goals are met, adheres to budget and acts as the liaison between customer and staff.
- Writes, edits, proofreads, and copyedits a variety of documents, press releases, human interest features, magazines, social media content, science articles and other journalistic articles.
- Assigns stories to junior writers and plans and prepares written content for dissemination both internally and externally to the public.
- Ensures all documents meet established organizational and industry standards.
- Assist in the development and writing of an annual strategic communications plan, including research, data collection, metrics and in-depth knowledge of communications strategy and execution.
- Research, develop, investigate, and write a variety of science-related and human-interest news and feature stories through interviews, observations, networking, and library/online resources for publication in national-level print magazines, press releases and online content.
- Evaluate and recommend the tone and intended audience of the story, investigates, and determines the validity of story leads and collaborate with the creative team and other departments.
- US Citizen
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelors degree in communications
- Fours years of experience supervising/managing a public affairs team
- Six years of experience working in a public affairs environment writing, editing, proofreading and copyediting a variety of documents
Position located in Norco, CA
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-05-08