Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Public Affairs/Public Relations Account Manager
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
WORK IN AN EXCITING, FAST-PACED, ENVIRONMENT
Imprenta Communications Group, Inc. (Imprenta), an award-winning public affairs, campaign and ethnic marketing firm, seeks a hard-working and dedicated communications professional with previous public relations, advertising agency, non-profit, corporate communications or political/elective office experience.
Imprenta’s mission is to empower communities of color by giving them a voice and communicating to them in ways that respects their diversity and understands their culture.
Job Title: Account Manager
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new business opportunities. The Account Manager will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Director of Client Services.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing project and activity reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Media Placement, Digital Media, and Creative Development departments) to improve the entire client experience. This position may require occasional travel.
· Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Senior Account Executive, or relevant role
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
· Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or Pipedrive) and MS Office (particularly MS Powerpoint and Excel)
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
· BA/BS degree in Communications, Political Science, English, or relevant field
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executives
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of work product according to customer needs and objectives
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet client goals
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. media placements, project budgets, client deliverables)
· Prepare reports on account status
· Collaborate with Senior Vice President, Director of Client Services and client project team to identify and grow opportunities
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
Location: Imprenta’s Los Angeles office, plus telework options.
Salary Range: Salary is $57,600 – $75,000 annually, plus performance bonuses. Commensurate with experience.
To apply, Please send us your resume.
Job posted: 2022-09-06