Public Affairs Senior Account Manager
ROKK Solutions, an award-winning and full-service bipartisan public affairs agency, is seeking several experienced communications pro to join our team. We currently have opportunities available for Account Managers at the Director, Supervisor, and Senior Account Executive levels.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, you might be surprised to find that there are Republicans and Democrats who can work together successfully to get things done. But in fact, we bring a bipartisan approach to each client engagement because our experience shows that clients don’t have Republican or Democratic problems- they have business problems that we are uniquely positioned to solve.
So it’s no mistake that “solutions” is right there in our name- we are action-oriented and focused on delivering winning strategies for our clients. Our clients turn to us for a true understanding of the policymaking process and the media strategies needed to successfully influence and create change.
Over the past two years, ROKK has grown to become a leader in the public affairs space, and we are continuing to grow our team by recruiting experienced, service-oriented leaders that want to work in our fun, fluid and fast-paced start-up environment. Our account management teams are the heart of our business, managing ROKK client campaigns, building relationships with clients and driving winning communications strategies designed to influence policy and sway opinion.
- Serves as a lead project manager responsible for execution of client strategies.
- Organizes client teams to ensure deliverables are met in a timely manner and metrics are reported accurately.
- Serves as a front-facing client liaison by managing day-to-day requests and proactively creating opportunities to advance client goals.
- Participates in successful pitching efforts resulting in top-tier media hits for clients and expansion of media relationships.
- Creates high quality and engaging content, providing quality control and guidance to teammates and excellent client communication.
- Supervises the work of junior team members including content production, report generation and pitching efforts.
- Foresees challenges and proactively suggests solutions to senior members of the client team in a timely manner.
- Participates in promoting the ROKK brand, its identity, values and work.
- Maintains a strong understanding of the political/policy landscape related to clients’ objectives.
- 5-8 years of experience, including agency work.
- Demonstrated ability to execute earned, owned and social media campaigns
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Digital fluency and a strong understanding of how to best leverage relevant social media platforms.
- On the record media relations experience and a proven ability to generate earned media opportunities.
- Ability to meet multiple project deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to integrate into a fluid and fast-paced start-up environment with a culturally-diverse team.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for tackling complex campaigns and projects.
- A passion for policy, politics and national news.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please send cover letters, resumes and up to two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Account Management Application.
Job posted: 2021-02-03