Public Affairs Specialist
MSB Analytics Inc., a Certified Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), and is a nationally recognized company with services in 7 states. Over the past 14 years, MSB Analytics, Inc. has built a solid management structure accommodating change, arising from rapid growth and invested in a comprehensive, competitive benefits program for its workforce. MSBA has been nominated for many awards, including Huntsville Chamber of Commerce “Best Places to work” 2014 -2016, Top Contender. We made the National Inc. 5000 list, ranking #531,
MSB Analytics Inc is seeking a Public Affairs Specialist in Ft. Belvoir, VA. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a professional environment, must have good communication skills, as well as computer aptitude, detail oriented, and able to efficiently multi-task job responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years technical writing experience. Must be able to meet project deliverables to meet contract requirements. Must have knowledge of AP style.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Writes and/or edits marketing and public awareness materials, including reports, blogs, briefings and presentations, and other project deliverables to meet contract requirements.
- Develops outlines and drafts for review and approval by specialists and project management ensuring that final documents meet applicable contract requirements and regulations.
- Researches and gathers background information for inclusion in project documentation and deliverables.
- Consults relevant information sources, including library resources, technical and financial documents, and client and project personnel, to obtain background information, and verify pertinent guidelines and regulations governing project deliverables
- Supports internal and external content and communications strategies.
- Creates social media and news content on medical scientific studies
- Strategizes, collaborates and develops communication plans with customer, using media campaigns.
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in English, Business or other relevant discipline, plus a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Must be a US Citizen with a Secret Clearance preferred.
- Knowledge in the use of AP style.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Benefit Package: MSB Analytics, Inc. has a comprehensive, competitive benefits offering that includes the following key features and benefits that promote employee retention:
- Medical, Dental, STD, LTD, Vision, Life, ADD, 401K match.
For much more visit our web-site,www.msbainc.com.
All positions at MSB Analytics, Inc. are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon a favorable background investigation result. MSB Analytics, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulties applying for a position and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please contact MSBA.
MSB Analytics, Inc. abides by the equal employment opportunity clause 41 CFR 60-300. 5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities. This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires affirmative action by covered contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
MSB Analytics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, and gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-12-18