Public Affairs Specialist – 1685
Full Job Description
Ghostrock, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC and a Federal Government Contractor industry leader, is seeking a Public Affairs Specialist to serve as the focal point and primary support for strategic communications issues in Washington, DC.
- US Citizenship.
- Currently possess an Active Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Engineering or Business Management discipline.
- 10 years’ experience in engineering, or business management or
- 15 years’ experience engineering, or business management Supervisory experience may be substituted for degree.
- Experience communicating with SES/Flag level personnel.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business Management discipline.
- 5 years DoD/Navy program management, Government public affairs, or strategic communications
- Experience with DoD/DoN procedures and Policies (DoD 5000 process).
Position located in Washington, DC.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Secret (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Job posted: 2021-01-07