Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Public Policy Executive I
- Build and maintain relationships with Congressional and Executive Branch policymakers.
- Advocate on federal legislative and regulatory policies important to BofA.
- Communicate BofA Responsible Growth strategy and strategic initiatives to policymakers.
- Engage BofA senior leaders with Congress, Administration, and other Washington influencers.
- Monitor the legislative and regulatory environment and communicate developments to BofA stakeholders.
- Serve as resource for internal and external stakeholders on the federal legislative and regulatory environment and the status of key policy issues.
- Develop and build consensus BofA policy positions on legislative and regulatory issues, working with internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with, and communicate BofA positions to, key trade associations and industry coalitions.
- Candidate must demonstrate teamwork and ability to build relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Strong and proactive executive presence, with ability to interact and communicate effectively with senior executives, external stakeholders, and government officials.
- Candidate must be able to think strategically on ways to help address complex problems and advance challenging business objectives.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, with the ability to manage deliverables with limited supervision.
Skills and Experience Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum five (10) years of experience working with Congressional and Executive Branch policymakers on legislative and regulatory issues.
- Established relationships with Members of Congress, staff, and Administration officials preferred.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
Job posted: 2022-07-18