Public Relations Account Supervisor
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
The Team One C.O.R.E.
C = Collaborative – Builds and sustains strong, genuine relationships with people of all levels and takes positive steps to extend network and cultivate connections.
O = Optimism – Is utterly reliable, always delivering on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = Results-Driven – Acts strategically to exceed goals and has the ability to adapt to changes in process and execution.
E = Entrepreneurial – Constantly looking for and identifying actionable and thought provoking opportunities for the company and executing them.
Responsible for spearheading multiple marketing and lifestyle PR initiatives and campaigns for a leading luxury automotive manufacturer within integrated marketing communications agency. Includes senior level strategic project planning and execution; strong lifestyle media relations; writing and researching for press materials; client management, etc. Requires strong work ethic and commitment to excellence. Ability to identify media opportunities, develop and pitch story ideas. Flexibility to travel as necessary, particularly for press events and PR support of event marketing initiatives.
Day to Day:
- Strategically executes PR campaign implementation at an advanced level as directed
- Senior level strategic project planning and execution, including campaign development, budgets, timelines, and results/ROI evaluation, measurement and reporting
- Close collaboration with counterparts in other agency disciplines (event marketing, media, creative, advertising account management, direct marketing, etc.) to provide fully integrated marketing communications for clients
- Client management and communications
- Media relations; including outreach records and keeping up-to-date and knowledgeable about appropriate publications/media – specifically, consumer lifestyle, news and trade media
- Write and research information for press materials – press releases, alerts, photo captions, backgrounders, interview preps, key messages, Q&As, correspondence etc.
- Manage creation and maintenance of media lists
- Develop and pitch story ideas
- Manage tracking and reporting of media outreach and hits
- Develop accurate budgets, monitor them effectively and communicate budget status to clients and director
- Status and wrap-up reports
- Identifies strengths and weaknesses of direct reports, provides guidance and counsels on job performance and career development
- Delivers timely performance appraisals of direct reports
- Special projects as assigned
- 6-9 years experience in public relations; consumer/lifestyle experience required
- Knowledge of and experience with social media tactics a must
- PR agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree; Study focus in Public Relations, Journalism, English or Communications-related field preferred; study focus in other areas also acceptable if the candidate has applicable work experience
Team One has been made aware of certain postings that fraudulently use Team One’s name. Please note that Team One never asks potential applicants to provide any banking information or to make any form of advance payment.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-11-04