Public Relations Assistant – Influencer
We’re ALDI, one of America’s favorite grocers. We’ve grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it’s in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
We have a message to get out: we’re growing. Fast. ALDI is one of the fastest-growing retailers in the nation, and we are charting an aggressive growth course to become the third-largest U.S. grocery retailer by store count by the end of 2022. That’s why we need people dedicated to helping us connect with our new customers and keeping our current customers coming back for more! On our Marketing, Advertising and PR teams, you can do just that, showing the nation just what kind of company we are. With a thriving organization like ours, this can make for a rewarding career.
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $24.00/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Acts as day-to-day liaison between agency partners, cross functional teams, and external vendors.
• Supports research, vetting and management of key influencers and advocates across multiple channels.
• Collaborates on the development of influencer content and activations that drive earned awareness, advocacy, and consideration.
• Manages multiple projects by anticipating challenges, troubleshooting problems, proposing solutions, managing quality, and ensuring deadline adherence.
• Writes, edits, and proofreads high quality internal and external communications content.
• Demonstrates an understanding of social and earned measurement analysis tools, platforms, and strategies.
• Works closely with internal marketing teams to support strategy and cross-promotion of influencer content.
• Monitors emerging trends in social media, influencer marketing, and the competitive environment to deliver insights that help inform strategy and stay ahead of the industry.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s Degree in Public Relations or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Experience with influencer marketing campaigns and talent management preferred.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) preferred.
• Ability to prioritize and work under strict deadlines.
• Thinks strategically and critically with a high emphasis in accuracy and urgency.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
• Ability to understand consumer engagement in social media.
• Ability to analyze emerging trends in the social media and digital space.
• Ability to make suggestions and recommendations based on research and experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-08-20