Public Relations, Communications and Events Manager – (PRCEM)
Effectively develop, implement, and manage all public relations efforts, communications and events. This role leads all sponsorships, charitable efforts, partnerships and activations. It also includes all internal employee communications and some consumer facing messaging. This position works closely with the CEO and leadership.
- Owns, leads, strategizes, plans, develops and implements all public relations efforts, corporate communications and events.
- Develops and manages all communications related to product launches, store openings, activations, press releases, coverage tracking, crisis communications, and media outreach.
- Researches and identifies partnership, sponsorship and event opportunities.
- Builds brand awareness through event marketing with responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
- Own management of all marketing events, including but not limited to grand openings
- Research and identify event marketing opportunities to ensure they create brand awareness, increase demand and drive revenue
- Attend all events for on site management
- Plan, organize, and manage event logistics
- Determine appropriate collateral, promotions, and staffing for each event
- Manages all aspects of Public Relations efforts including pitching to publications, media response efforts, factory tours, and interviews.
- Works closely with CEO on communications, interviews and events.
- Collaborates with retail, wholesale and ecommerce to identify key opportunities.
- Manages internal and external corporate communications.
- Reports on key performance indicators.
- Monitoring of all media covering and summarizing into weekly and monthly reporting.
- Protects and manages the See’s Brand at all times
- Directly manages Public Relations and Communications Associate.
- Performs special projects as assigned by management.
- This position is responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will improve departmental effectiveness.
- All See’s staff must be committed to the company’s core principles and workplace values, including a demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Relationship management: internal and external.
- Strong communication skills.
- Project and event management.
- Highly organized.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple and competing priorities.
- Effective and efficient time management.
- Prepare and assess success of programs against Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Budget management.
- Provide quality assurance (QA).
- 3-5 years of progressive creative marketing experience including extensive design and production.
- A diverse portfolio including digital and traditional advertising, catalog and packaging that showcases your work as a production designer.
- Deep knowledge and applied expertise in file management and versioning, print pre-production, packaging production, web optimization, template building and hi-resolution digital retouching.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat with a strong knowledge of curves, levels, color balance, masking, actions and other various tool and adjustments. Working knowledge of Premier, XD, PPT and Excel a plus.
- Experience in creating web optimized images for use on the Ecommerce site.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to handle multiple projects and tight deadlines simultaneously and effectively in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated dedication to high quality production (consistency, accuracy, precision) with unwavering attention to detail.
- Ability to problem solve, support and collaborate with other team members effectively.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively and in a positive manner.
- Degree in Design or Art-related field; equivalent related work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
See’s is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
Learn more here
Job posted: 2020-07-28