Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Public Relations and Communications Specialist, Gradient Ventures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in public relations, communications, or product management.
- Experience running social media accounts.
- 7 years of experience in public relations or social media.
- Experience with the start-up ecosystem.
- Experience with positioning/messaging projects.
- Experience in communications within B2B SaaS and developer tools.
- Ability to manage productive brand, PR/communications, and social media agency relationships.
About the job
Gradient Ventures is a venture fund investing in promising, early-stage startups, providing innovative founders with funding, resources, and dedicated access to people and practices in AI. The fund focuses on helping founders navigate technical challenges in developing new technology products as well as building and scaling a go-to-market for those products.
- Own Gradient Venture’s brand, external communications properties including social channels, website, and newsletters, and support portfolio companies on their public relation needs.
- Support Gradient Ventures portfolio companies with their PR needs, including launch, financing, or other product or board-related announcements.
- Connect portfolio companies with specialized PR, communications, or brand firms or contractors when relevant.
- Drive brand presence through participation at industry-relevant external speaking engagements.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-12-21