Public Relations and Content Manager
Fish & Richardson, the premier global intellectual property law firm, is trusted by the world’s most innovative and influential companies. Fish was established in 1878, and now has more than 400 attorneys and technology specialists in the U.S., Europe, and China. Our success is rooted in our creative and inclusive culture, which values the diversity of people, experiences, and perspectives. Join Fish’s Minneapolis team in our fast-paced Marketing & Business Development Department as a Public Relations and Content Manager.
How Will You Make a Difference?
- Participate in overall firm PR strategic planning, including annual Scope of Work discussions
- Under the direction of department leadership, and relying on best practices and emerging trends, provide guidance and oversight of external public relations consultants to ensure all communications are client-centric and maximum value is derived
- Craft and distill complex messages to create written materials that are error free and appropriate for the determined audience, both internal and external; further provide quality control for all communications and marketing content produced by the firm, including the website
- Develop relationships and work with department leadership, the business development team and attorneys to develop proactive pitch ideas and identify trends as a means to developing public relations content
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Strong knowledge of marketing and client services as normally acquired through a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or a closely related field, or the equivalent experience
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in marketing of professional services, with at least 5 years’ experience managing and supervising staff
- Exhibit master level interpersonal skills, including the gravitas to establish solid working group relationships with partners, practice group leaders, and administrative department heads
- Strong customer orientation including a superior client service attitude and approach, with strong attention to listening and understanding
When you join our team, we offer:
- Competitive pay with a rich benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental coverage, generous paid time off, and tuition reimbursement
- Award-winning retirement and profit sharing plans with employer contribution
- A family-friendly atmosphere with back-up child care, as well as health and wellness initiatives
ENTER JOB DESCRIPTION HERE
Job posted: 2020-10-22