Public Relations Manager
About the job
SOPEXA USA is looking for a full time PR MANAGER for its NYC office
Sopexa is an international food, beverage & lifestyle communications agency implementing creative and effective 360° marketing campaigns for brands and collective organizations. With our in-depth knowledge of the global food and wine industry, trends, and rich local insights, we advise and assist clients in new markets with strategies that are the result of our Think Global and Act Local mantra. Sopexa has offices in 24 countries and is part of the Hopscotch Groupe of agencies headquartered in Paris.
Sopexa USA has over 60 years of experience in the food and beverage industry in the US working with some of the most prestigious wine regions and specialty food organizations from around the world. Come join us!
- Excellent oral and written skills – French proficiency not required but a plus
- Minimum of 2 years consumer PR experience in a similar position (press relations, media partnerships and influencer marketing) – Agency experience a plus
- Demonstrated network of US media contacts – Experience working with Food/ Beverage press a plus
- Management experience a plus
- Energetic, driven and highly organized
- Passion for food and alcoholic beverage sectors
- Create and execute PR campaigns from start to finish, including strategy, implementation and evaluation (ability to use judgement and consult clients in an autonomous fashion)
- Develop and maintain strong and continuous relationships with media, influencers and opinion leaders
- Draft brand content – Press releases, press kits, infographics, pitch notes, invitations, blog posts, etc.
- Organize and manage press and influencer events
- Set up and execute media and brand partnerships
- Execute and ensure efficiency and profitability of services via monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Stay abreast of ever-changing PR landscape and best practices in the field
- Identify trends and explore new collaborative opportunities
- Manage PR database
Job posted: 2021-06-05