Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Public Relations and Marketing Coordinator
Full Job Description
PUBLIC RELATIONS AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
Long standing Law Firm in Coral Gables with several South Florida locations is interviewing qualified applicants for a PR and Marketing Coordinator. The PR and Marketing Coordinator develops and executes a variety of marketing communications programs, including public and media relations for the Firm, and assists the Firm Administrator and/or Managing Partner by performing the following duties:
- Plans and implements all marketing and public relations activities relating to multiple legal practice areas, including but not limited to writing and editing marketing and public relations external and internal communications articles.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes events/exhibits/conferences including introductory speaking responsibilities and attendee follow-up.
- Develops, executes, and manages (branding) programs in order to increase multiple practice awareness and maximum exposure.
- Engages in various assignments, such as social media, press releases, layouts, media kits, advertisements, collaterals, and other publicity materials.
- Oversees printing, photography, and advertising projects.
- Maintains excellent working relationship and communications with co-workers, outside vendors, and contractors.
- Manages the distribution of promotion and collateral materials to support marketing programs.
- Manages simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment and is capable of working well with tight timeframes independently and as a team player.
- Conducts online marketing. Supports the maintenance of the Website including but not limited to content edits, promotions, seminars, news releases, and Website sales lead generation, SEO and follow up.
- Develops vendor relationship to secure cost-effective administration.
- Manages the Firm’s social media platforms, blog, video channels and podcasts.
- Analyzes current client trends.
- Monitors government portals for RFP leads.
- Works with attorneys to develop and submit CLE presentations for state approval and certifications.
- Develops Marketing Budget in conjunction with Firm Management.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) or equivalent from a four-year college or 2 years plus related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional client or vendor situations; responds promptly to clients’ needs; responds to requests for information and assistance.
- Planning/organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources.
- Analytical – Collects and researches data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Project management – Coordinates projects; communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and within budget.
- Oral communications – speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients or employees of the organization.
- Ability to work on budgets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as current marketing and public relations software.
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and website design is a plus.
- Working knowledge and familiarity with all social media platforms and their metrics.
This is a HYBRID position. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and other ancillary insurances
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off
- PTO Buy Back Program
- Computer and phone equipment provided for remote office
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job posted: 2022-09-21