Public Relations Pro
WHO ARE WE?
How we bill ourselves: The Brand Amp is an integrated marketing agency with focuses in Public Relations, Social Media, Content Production, Influencer Marketing, Paid Media Management and Event Marketing.
What we are: Creative problem solvers. We’ve built our agency from a sole competency in Public Relations to being experts in multiple, interconnected fields as a way to solve problems our clients continuously run into. We take pride in being a trusted part of our client’s team and that mentality has built long-standing relationships across every major industry.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Another problem solver. One with experience in public relations in particular.
We have an opening on our team for a public relations pro with experience in and a passion for automotive, fitness, sports and/or tech.
This role is a steppingstone to leading Public Relations accounts and teams at The Brand Amp. You know public relations in and out and are ready to get your feet wet on account management and helping to build out a team. Even better, you’ve got that locked down and are ready to move fast and help us build this out now. We’re flexible.
Your exhaustive knowledge of the public relations landscape and your drive to improve and build out our offering at TBA are the most important attributes.
WHAT SKILLS ARE NEEDED?
- A drive to learn and get better every single day
- BONUS: a hunger to push others to do the same
- Ability to think with both sides of your brain – you can be analytical AND creative
- Proven ability to pitch and engage media.
- Exceptional writing skills (we write a lot of emails)
- Mastery of MS Office, etc. (we build a lot of decks)
- Excellent verbal skills (we do a lot of talking)
- Ability to convey strategic thought (being a problem-solver means talking about problem solving)
- Experience working with clients or agencies or both
- Multi-tasking (is single-tasking a thing?)
We believe that everyone deserves a shot and we feed opportunity to those willing to take it on—there’s no convoluted seniority structure here, if you’re ready for the majors you’re getting the call (but if you need some time in the minors, that’s ok too!). Our team members are our most important asset, and it is our highest priority that we develop each other’s skills and strive for both success and personal fulfillment.
Also, because ambition and ideals only take us so far, we have a host of perks that include: a full package of benefits with employer-paid health insurance, generous holiday schedule, work from home policies that will continue beyond COVID, 401k matching, a new business bounty system and much more.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-03-20