Public Relations Specialist
About the job
- Please be currently based in Atlanta, candidates outside Atlanta will not be considered
- This job is not remote
AMP has day to day responsibility for local market PR for Dunkin’ in most of the Southeastern US. The ideal candidate has strong Atlanta media contacts, has served a Jr. role in the past, and is ready for a new opportunity and experience in food/restaurant PR and events.
Day to Day:
- Account Management
- Provide strategic PR planning & guidance
- Regularly communicate with Dunkin’ Brands, local partners & media representatives
- Readily available to provide PR & communications council for markets in the Southeast
- Participate in weekly status calls with the client
- Participate in monthly national PR calls
- Prepare monthly media monitoring recaps, including media values and impressions compiling information from Critical Mention and Cision Tracking
- Media Relations
- Strategize, create, & issue press materials including press releases, media alerts, press kits, etc.
- Establish media lists using Cision
- Build and maintain relationships with key media constituents
- Identify news angles to secure press for new products, local partnerships, promotions, store openings, etc.
- Handle press drops by hand-delivering client product to media across the market
- Secure and facilitate media interviews, segments, video/photoshoots, etc.
- Social Media
- Work cohesively with AMP’s social media team to create social strategy & content
- Identify and establish relationships with social media influencers
- JOB REQUIREMENTS – DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS
- The candidate must currently reside in the Atlanta area.
- 2 years of agency or PR experience in the Atlanta Media market post-college.
- Recent restaurant PR experience
Learn more here
Job posted: 2021-02-01