Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Public Relations Specialist
Asia Pacific Health Corporation
- Identify companys advertising and promotions needs and targets, perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market, and create advertising and customer engagement plans to achieve or exceed targets.
- Develop connections and maintain good long-term relationships with the media, and provide companys public relations content to them.
- Direct and complete the design of advertisement for digital and print distribution, including copy, images, etc;
- Work closely with the offshore management team to coordinate and organize projects to ensure activities align with all requirements of the business.
- Manage companys online profiles and social media platforms, work closely with authors and designers to update content and refine to drive performance.
- Maintain companys websites, design companys websites developing plans.
- Work with developers to design, develop and update the company’s several program websites.
- Collecting and organizing relevant information from multiple resources for the reference of the marketing team, and providing ongoing assistance in the marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Business Administration, or Health Related.
- 36-month work experience in any professional positions in a clinical environment.
- Knowledge of Marketing analysis, including marketing objectives and strategies development skills, and environmental scanning skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Publisher, and Visio.
- Intensive knowledge of social media and other global marketing tools.
- Must demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of healthcare systems in both the US and China, especially legal and policy aspects.
- Approximately 40% travel to international (China) and domestic (Oregon, California, Texas, Arizona, Illinois, and Massachusetts) to conduct field interviews with partners to understand their policies, requirements, and needs for public relations initiatives, and support marketing events on the ground.
To Apply: Mail CV with Job ID to Asia Pacific Health Corporation, 1420 5th Ave Suite 2200, Seattle, WA 98101.
Job posted: 2021-12-29