Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Public Relations Specialist
WHAT IS NEW REACH EDUCATION?
New Reach Education is a company that partners with Influencers from YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Networking! These Influencers have a proven process that has led themselves and others to BIG time success. We transform Influencers into Brand Visionaries! New Reach Education and the Brand Visionaries partner together to create a brand name, real curriculum surrounding the proven process and a course that individuals can invest in.
WHAT COMES AFTER?
New Reach Education has a streamlined platform and powerful technology that grants us the ability to offer our members world class content that fosters success. Our company has helped thousands of individuals across the United States reach their goals at a rapid pace. With courses focused primarily on real estate, and finance, we have been able to be the “launchpad” for some of the industry’s top performers. Come join the #1 education company in the USA!
AFTER YOU APPLY!
Check out our show on A&E, Triple Digit Flip! Starring two of our AMAZING Brand Visionaries Jamil Damji & Pace Morby!
A Public Relations Specialist creates and maintains a positive public voice, identity and image for an organization or individual. This position is responsible for writing and publishing press releases, providing responses to the media’s information requests and monitoring public opinions of companies using social media, surveys or polls.
- Write and edit website and social media content and post on website and social media sites.
- Serve as lead on agency projects and initiatives, including writing and updating communications plans and managing schedules.
- Provide media relations and social media support after regular business hours on an on-call basis.
- Assist in the implementation of emergency and crisis communications efforts during regular business hours, and after hours on an on-call basis.
- Assist in the development and coordination of special events such as news conferences, grand openings and new service launches, as assigned.
- Receive and respond to questions, concerns and complaints from customers and the general public.
- Track and maintain archives of key messages and materials related to public outreach and education.
- Works closely with PuSocial Media Managers & Senior Recruiter, as needed
- Maintain and foster a positive company image
- 4-5 years of Public Relations experience, a MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or related field.
- Four (4) years of experience in responding to media requests, producing news releases, developing briefing materials and speeches, and implementing public relations and internal communications strategies, public sector preferred.
- Must be able to juggle competing priorities and deadlines, show initiative and common sense, bring energy and flexibility in support of a team environment.
- Proven writing skills, experience with Adobe software, willingness to learn and a professional disposition. An eye for graphic elements, a plus.
- A Full Time Career
- Health Package – 100% Vision and Dental COVERED and More.
- Caring Management that Will Mentor & Support You
- Positive Culture that Values Hard Work and Relationships
- Volunteer Opportunities to Give Back to the Community
- Company Events and Team Building Outings
- Clean – Drug Free Workplace
- Your Family away from Family
New Reach Education supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2022-07-13