Latest Public Affairs News & Articles
Public Relations Sr Director
At Crumbl, our mission is to bring friends and family together over the best box of cookies in the world. As part of our PR team, you will be responsible for leading a group of PR professionals in driving public relations, developing strategic media relations plans, and managing the visibility of Crumbl’s mission by bolstering the positivity, credibility, and visibility of Crumbl. Reporting to the Vice President of Public Relations, your main goal will be protecting and enhancing Crumbl’s reputation, driving awareness, and growing brand sentiment across all platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the PR Department to develop and implement successful PR campaigns, setting direction and strategy in conjunction with key internal stakeholders
- Oversee the execution of all day-to-day PR activations, including managing external announcements, fulfilling press inquiries, and reviewing all award and speaking opportunities
- Develop and implement strategic PR initiatives to elevate the Crumbl brand and drive awareness across all communication channels.
- Develop and manage media relations with local, regional, and national media outlets, including print, broadcast, and digital media.
- Pitch and secure media placements for Crumbl, including print and online news articles, product reviews, social media mentions, and more.
- Develop and manage crisis communication plans to handle potential issues or negative publicity.
- Develop and manage meaningful relationships with key stakeholders in the food, beverage, and lifestyle industries.
- Develop and manage budgets and timelines for PR campaigns and initiatives
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of PR campaigns, making recommendations for future improvements.
- Manage a team of PR professionals, providing guidance and support, delegating tasks, and setting goals for the team to accomplish OKRs.
- Manager PR Budget
- Plan and execute Public Relations and Philanthropic Events
- Occassional travel will be required
- PR Agency Relations
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice in order to meet the business needs of Crumbl.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in related field
- Exceptional storytelling skills that can be applied to a wide variety of media
- Strong communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Experience managing media relations at the local, state and national level
- Ability to develop and execute successful PR campaigns and initiatives
- Experience with crisis communication and issues management
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to measure and analyze the effectiveness of PR Campaigns
- Ability to manage a team and work collaboratively with other departments
- Must be proactive, organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong track record working with and presenting to executives
This job is a full-time job in an office with occasional after-hours activities. They will be working in an open floor plan space with a desk and all the necessary tools needed to fulfill the responsibilities of their job.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 15 days PTO/year
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Personal phone bill reimbursement up to $50/month
- Child care reimbursement of 25% of your monthly child care bill, up to $400/month
- Corporate DoorDash® DashPass membership
- Regular company and team activities
- 401k with competitive matching contribution plan
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- Work in a hyper-growth company
- Cookies on us 🙂
Crumbl was founded in 2017 in Logan, Utah by Jason McGowan & Sawyer Hemsley. In just four years, Crumbl has grown from a humble cookie shop to a booming franchise with over 500 locations in 40+ states. Crumbl is honored to be the second largest cookie company in the nation and fastest growing cookie company in the world! Our rotating menu offers new flavors every week while regularly bringing back crowd favorites and unique original recipes. We pride ourselves on being tech-focused, an agile workplace that values hard work, listening to our customers, and being unafraid of a challenge. Ultimately, our goal is to bring friends and family together over a box of the best cookies in the world!
Crumbl is an equal opportunity employer. Crumbl provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Learn more here
Job posted: 2023-05-16